Seabreeze Retreat is a recently renovated elevated home, set just one street back from the beach.
The open plan living area consists of a comfortable lounge with a TV, Blu-ray player, movies and games. There is a 6 seat dining table, a breakfast bar and a fully equipped kitchen with electric cooktop and oven, coffee machine, sandwich press, fridge and dishwasher.
Split-system air-conditioning provides year round comfort, while heavy curtains keep the early sunlight out and large sliding doors let the evening ocean breezes in.
This home has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people.
- Master bedroom - queen bed, wardrobe, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, dresser
- Bedroom 3 - double bed, bunk bed, dresser
All linen and bath towels are provided.
The family bathroom has shower and a Jacuzzi spa. A laundry is located downstairs.
NBN is available at no extra cost.
Outside are two decks, a big BBQ, Hills hoist and an outdoor shower. A hose has been set up to easily wash down a boat or jet ski.
The home is surrounded by a big yard which is perfect for a game of cricket or tether ball (supplied). Tennis racquets and body boards are provided.
Take a short walk down to the beautiful beach or a 7 minute stroll to the small local shopping area which includes a general store and licensed cafe.
- Entire property sleeps up to 8 people
- BBQ facilities
- Dogs allowed - view details
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$270 per night
$1,890 per week
Minimum stay is 2 nights
$300 per night / $2,100 per week
Minimum stay is 7 nights
Walk 350 metres to the beach
- South-west along Second Avenue
- South-east along Beach Parade
- Turn down path between numbers 74 and 76 Beach Parade
- South-west along path through foreshore and down to beach