Seaside Beach House
Seaside Beach House is a comfortable seaside holiday home located just a short stroll from the beautiful beach at Point Roadknight.
This older style beach house is suitable for a large or multi-family getaway, with plenty of room both inside and out. Everything is provided to ensure you have a relaxing vacation.
The lounge room has comfortable couches, a TV with DVD player, cosy reader's corner and Coonara wood heater for those cold nights.
The well-equipped kitchen features an electric cooktop, a bench-top oven with rotisserie, air-fryer, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee plunger and large fridge. There are two separate meals areas.
This home has 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people.
- Master bedroom - queen bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - double bed
- Bedroom 3 - two single beds, couch, TV
- Bedroom 4 - bunk bed, pull-out trundle bed, porta cot, kids corner
There are two bathrooms.
- Main bathroom - shower, bath, vanity unit, toilet
- Ensuite - shower, vanity unit, toilet
Linen and bath towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
Hear the sound of the waves on the beach from the large outdoor paved courtyard which includes a BBQ, table and chairs. There is also an outdoor hot shower, a fire pit, a sandpit for kids and secure fencing around the property.
Walk just a few minutes around the corner to the ocean beach. The town centre of Anglesea is just a short drive away.
Note: strictly no parties at this property please.
- Entire property sleeps up to 8 people
- BBQ facilities
- Dogs allowed - view details
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Any extra cleaning or laundering required may attract an extra fee depending on the circumstances.
Walk 330 metres to the beach
- West along Eleventh Avenue
- South along Twelfth Avenue
- Cross Melba Parade
- Follow track through foreshore bush and over sand dunes
- Down steps to the beach