One 20 Seven
One 20 Seven is a luxurious two storey townhouse with large and bright living spaces, situated close to the sandy beach at Cleeland Bight.
The open plan downstairs living area includes a comfortable lounge area with wall mounted TV, an 8 seat dining table and a fully equipped kitchen. The upstairs living area is a relaxing retreat with couches, reading chairs, a TV, DVD player and a well stocked library of DVDs, books, magazines and games. From this living area, a glass door leads onto a balcony that overlooks the front of the property.
One 20 Seven has 5 bedrooms with supremely comfortable beds and can comfortably sleep any combination of adults and children up to a maximum of 19.
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs) - one queen bed, large balcony overlooking the backyard
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs) - two tri-bunks, one trundle bed
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) - one queen bed
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs) - one single bed, one single bunk, one trundle bed
- Bedroom 5 (downstairs) - one single bed, one tri-bunk
There are two bathrooms - a main bathroom combined with a laundry and a luxurious ensuite with a huge bath tub.
Outside is a covered entertaining area with an 8 seat table and gas BBQ. This overlooks a fully fenced backyard where kids can entertain themselves on the lawn or in the cubby house.
There is a lock-up double garage and also off-street parking for extra vehicles or a boat.
One 20 Seven is located 400 metres from the calm beach at Cleeland Bight and one kilometre from the surf at Anzacs Beach. The cafe and store, Wooli General, is just 5 minutes walk from the property.
- Entire property sleeps 19 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Dogs allowed - view details
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$400 to $550
A $45 booking fee also applies to each stay - no other cleaning fee or bond applies.
Minimum stay is from 2 to 7 nights (please note this varies depending on the dates).
Linen and bathroom towels can be hired for $30 per king/queen/double bed and $15 per single bed - or you can bring your own.
Please enquire so we can supply a quote for your specific dates.
Walk 500 metres to the beach
- North along Vista Drive
- East along Maroubra Drive until the end
- Cross The Esplanade
- Follow path through foreshore and down to beach