Seamount is a modern, spacious and light-filled holiday home that is located just a short stroll from the beach along the Great Ocean Road.
This superbly presented two storey holiday home has bedrooms and living areas on both levels, making it ideal for a family, a group of couples or friends.
Upstairs is a spacious open plan living area. There are large couches, a TV, relaxing wood fire and reverse-cycle air-conditioning. The dining space has a table that seats 6 with large sliding glass doors opening onto a balcony. There is an outdoor setting on the balcony where views can be enjoyed of the surrounding hills with glimpses of the ocean. The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove, electric oven, coffee machine, microwave, fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. The master bedroom and a powder room are also located on this level.
Downstairs is a second living area with couches, a TV and electric heating. A sliding glass door leads out to a deck with outdoor furniture. Also on this level are two bedrooms, a bathroom and a compact laundry with a washing machine.
This home has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 people.
- Master bedroom (upstairs) - queen bed, walk-in robe, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs) - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) - double bed
There are 2½ bathrooms.
- Main bathroom (downstairs) - walk-in shower, spa bath, vanity unit, separate toilet
- Ensuite (upstairs) - luxurious double walk-in shower, double vanity unit, toilet
- Powder room (upstairs) - toilet, hand basin
All linen and towels, including fitted sheets, are supplied for your stay.
At the back of the home is a lush and private fenced garden which is perfect for children to play in. There is a hot water shower to wash off the sand after a day at the beach. Off-street parking is available for two cars and also space for a boat.
Take a 3 minute walk to the golden sands of Apollo Bay's main beach or a 10 to 15 minute walk along the coastal walking track to the shops and restaurants in the centre of town.
- Entire property sleeps up to 6 people
- Dogs allowed - view details
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Starting from $350 per night for short stays.
Minimum stay is 2 nights.
Rates vary depending on the number of guests and duration of stay. Please enquire for an accurate quote.
Walk 300 metres to the beach
- North along Felicity Court
- North-east along Scenic Drive
- South-east along Joyce Street
- Cross Great Ocean Road
- North-east along Great Ocean Road then follow track across foreshore and down to beach