Blakiston House is a beautifully presented, newly renovated 3 bedroom home that comfortably sleeps up to 6 guests.
During your stay, guests have exclusive use of the entire house, its front garden and deck area as well as the fully-fenced, private rear garden.
The home is located on a quiet street in Rye, only 250 metres from Rye's bay beach and just a leisurely 5-7 minute walk to Rye's shopping strip.
Blakiston House is tastefully furnished throughout with everything necessary for a relaxing stay provided.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with all new appliances, glassware, crockery, cutlery and utensils provided. Full size fridge with built-in freezer.
- Gas ducted heating throughout the house.
- 2 refrigerated air-conditioners to the living areas.
- Ceiling fans in the 3 bedrooms.
- TV, DVD/video player and stereo with USB port in main living area.
- TV, DVD/Blu-ray player and Playstation in back living area.
- DVDs, books, Playstation games and board games all included.
- Old school desk in the second living area is a great spot for drawing!
- Dining table that comfortably seats 8-10 people.
- Luxury leather lounge suites in both living areas.
- All bed linen, towels and beach towels are included.
- Laundry with washing machine and sink.
- French Doors open out onto the front deck.
- Non-smoking property (indoors).
- Master Bedroom - 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 x single beds
- Quality bed linen provided
- All bedrooms have built in robes
- Alarm clocks in master bedroom and bedroom 2
The main bathroom includes a bath, stone-topped vanity and frameless glass shower screen. Separate main toilet. The master ensuite has luxury fittings, a large shower with fully frameless glass shower screens, a ceiling mounted shower head, stone-topped vanity and toilet.
- Large outdoor, north-facing front deck with outdoor dining table and sun umbrella
- Front verandah for additional shade
- Outdoor seating
- Paved, undercover patio at the rear of the house
- Natural gas, built in BBQ on the rear patio
- Fully-fenced, private and secure rear yard with grassed area - ideal for small children
- Off-street parking, single car carport, very long driveway that will accommodate up to 4 cars or a boat/jet ski
- Attractive gardens for the private use of the guests
No Schoolies groups, please.
Blakiston House offers luxury accommodation in Rye, centrally located to all the attractions the wonderful Mornington Peninsula has to offer!
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Christmas holidays (18th December to 31st January)
$300 per night. Minimum 5 night stay.
Easter, school holidays, public holiday long weekends
$275 per night. Minimum 3 night stay.
High season (November to April, excluding holidays)
$260 per night. Minimum 2 night stay.
Low season (May to October, excluding holidays)
$240 per night. Minimum 2 night stay.
Rates based on 2 guests. Additional guests $25 each per night, up to a maximum of 6 people.
Special rates and discounts:
Like and follow Blakiston House on Facebook for special offers during the year.