Pirate's Treasure is a new luxury home in central Rosebud, just 350 metres from the beach.
This spacious two storey property features:
- 2 living areas
- 4 bedrooms
- 3½ bathrooms
- Evaporative cooling and ducted heating for year round comfort
- Ducted vacuum system
- Spacious open plan living with a huge lounge area, large TV, Blu-ray player
- Door opening out from lounge to alfresco BBQ deck
- 8 seat dining table plus 2 bar stools
- Contemporary, fully equipped kitchen with microwave, coffee pod machine and dishwasher
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Powder room (toilet)
- Master bedroom
- A second living area with TV and Blu-ray player
- Family bathroom with full bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- 3 bedrooms
There are 4 beautiful bedrooms that can sleep up to 10 people.
- Bedroom 1 (downstairs) - queen bed, walk-in robe, ensuite with large shower, vanity and toilet
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs) - queen bed, walk in robe, ensuite with double vanity, shower and toilet
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs) - single bed over double bunk
- Bedroom 4 (upstairs) - Single bed over double bunk
A portacot is available on request.
- Table tennis table in the double garage
- Private back deck with gas BBQ and outdoor setting overlooking landscaped garden
- Plenty of lock up parking space for a car and jet ski
- Driveway providing off-street parking for a boat
Pirate's Treasure is suitable for mature couples, one or two families, or adult groups aged over 25 years. Sorry, no parties and no schoolies.
Located in one of Rosebud's finest streets, Pirate's Treasure is less than a 5 minute walk to the beach, supermarkets, cafes and main shopping plaza.
- Entire property sleeps 10 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
High peak: 23 December to 9 January, Easter.
$520 - minimum stay is 4 nights Easter and 7 nights other times.
Summer peak: 10 to 31 January.
$420 - minimum stay is 7 nights.
$420 - minimum stay is 3 nights.
Mid: February, November, 1 to 22 December.
$285 - minimum stay is 2 nights.
Off-peak: March to October.
$260 - minimum stay is 2 nights.
Single night stays: Excludes long weekends.
$420 to $540
Rates based on 8 guests. Extra guests $30 each per night.
Tariffs include doonas, doona covers and pillows. Full linen hire is available for $50 per bed, otherwise guests will need to bring bed sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels.
Walk 490 metres to the beach
- North along Thomas Street
- Cross McCombe Street
- North through Aldi Supermarket car park
- Cross Point Nepean Road
- North through foreshore reserve to beach