Berta's Beach Shack
Berta's Beach Shack is the ideal beach getaway. Oozing character and charm, this spacious home is located less than 5 minutes walk from the beautiful Capel Sound beach.
- Spacious open plan living area with a cosy gas log fire, split-system cooling/heating, 65 inch TV, Netflix, DVD/Blu-ray player, Bluetooth
- Dining table with seating for 6, two bar stools
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, microwave, drip filter coffee machine and dishwasher
- Doors opening out to front verandah and deck
- Laundry with washing machine
- 2 bedrooms
- Main bathroom with double vanity, shower and toilet
- Powder room (toilet)
- 2 bedrooms
This home has a total of 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people.
- Master bedroom (upstairs): queen bed, folding single bed suitable for a child, TV with Netflix, split-system heating/cooling, walk-in robe, huge ensuite with vanity unit, large shower, roll-top bath and toilet
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): two single beds, set of drawers
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs): queen bed, walk-in robe, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs): two single beds, built-in robes, ceiling fan
A portacot and high chair are available upon request.
- Private covered front verandah and deck overlooking the landscaped garden with a BBQ and outdoor seating for 5, plus a breakfast table setting for 2
- A double garage with a foosball table
- Parking spaces on a shared driveway behind a lockable gate for two cars and a jet ski, plus another parking space close to the garage
Please note that the secure shared driveway also services the home at the rear. That property's dog, who is very friendly, likes to spend time in this shared area. If you prefer, there is ample street parking available.
Berta's Beach Shack is located within a 15 minute walk of a strip of cafes and restaurants along Point Nepean Road which are opposite the beach. Drive just 4 minutes to the Rosebud Plaza Shopping Centre or less than 15 minutes to the heart of Sorrento village.
This property is ideal for one to two families, mature couples or adult groups aged 25 years and over. Strictly no smoking. Sorry, no Schoolies, parties, functions, bucks nights or hens parties permitted.
- Entire property sleeps 8 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Peak: 18 December to 31 January
$800 per night - minimum stay is 7 nights
$800 per night - minimum stay is 4 nights
$600 per night - minimum stay is 2 nights
Mid: February to 18 December, excluding Easter and long weekends
$600 per night - minimum stay is 3 nights
Tariffs are for up to 8 guests. Extra guests $50 each per night.
Tariff includes doonas, doona covers, pillows, pillowcases and tea towels. Full linen hire is available for $50 per bed or $350 for the whole house, otherwise guests will need to bring bed sheets and towels.
Walk 440 metres to the beach
- East along Grenville Grove
- North along Violet Street to the end
- Cross Point Nepean Road
- North along pathway through foreshore reserve to the beach