La Via Del Mare
La Via Del Mare is a modern and luxurious two storey holiday home, located just around the corner from the shops and beach.
This home is perfectly set up for two families or a group of friends with each level being air-conditioned and having its own kitchen, living area, bedrooms and bathrooms.
The upper level consists of a spacious open plan living area with a wood fire, a 10 seat dining table and a fully equipped kitchen with electric cooktop and oven, microwave, double door fridge and dishwasher. Large sliding doors lead out onto a covered balcony with outdoor furniture.
Downstairs features another open plan living area with comfortable couches and a well-equipped kitchen with a gas cooktop and fridge. Sliding glass doors open onto a large covered entertaining area with a dining table and gas BBQ. This overlooks a small private landscaped garden with lawn.
This home has 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 10 people.
- Master bedroom (upstairs) - king bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs) - bunk bed, single bed, trundle bed
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) - queen bed
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs) - queen bed
This property has 3 bathrooms.
- Ensuite (upstairs) - double vanity unit, shower, toilet
- Bathroom 1 (upstairs) - double vanity unit, shower, bath
- Bathroom 2 (downstairs) - single vanity unit, shower
You will simply love the central location of La Via Del Mare. Leave the car behind as you walk around the corner to the main shopping strip of Dromana, with its selection of vibrant cafes, restaurants and shops. Across the road from the shops is the foreshore reserve and pristine sands of the safe swimming bay beach. The wineries of Red Hill are just a few minutes drive away.
- Entire property sleeps 10 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Dogs allowed - view details
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Rates vary depending on the time of year and duration of stay.
Pricing includes all booking, service, linen and cleaning fees.
Sunday for free offerValid from 1st May 2022 to 31st August 2022
Have Sunday on us! Stay Friday and Saturday night and your stay on Sunday night is free. Can't stay Sunday night? Enjoy an extra late check-out on Sunday. Simply book and pay for 2 nights and send us a message with the booking to request that the Sunday be added for FREE (subject to availability).
Walk 180 metres to the beach
- North-west along Carrigg Street
- South-west along Point Nepean Road
- Cross Point Nepean Road
- Follow path through foreshore and down to beach