The Sandringham Hotel is positioned in one of the best spots in Sandringham. It is located within the commercial centre of this coastal suburb, close to the railway station and directly across the road from the beach.
Accommodation consists of 10 rooms which all include their own private ensuite, TV, bar fridge, air-conditioning and bay views.
A continental breakfast basket is supplied to all rooms.
The hotel complex includes a sports bar and the large and popular family bistro - The Grillhouse. As well as pub classics, the menu also showcases fresh seafood and succulent steaks. There is a covered deck area that overlooks the foreshore reserve and bay.
- Restaurant on-site
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Walk 160 metres to the beach
- Exit building onto Melrose Street
- South-west along Melrose Street
- Cross Beach Road
- South-west along path beside band rotunda
- South along path down to the bay
- Cross walkway along the beach and down to the sand