C Views is the ideal property for that beach holiday, situated where the Snowy River meets the sea.
The home sleeps up to 10 people and has 4 bedrooms.
- Master bedroom (upstairs) - huge in size, queen bed, ensuite with spa bath, breathtaking ocean and river views
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs) - queen bed, single bed with trundle, ensuite
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) - queen bed
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs) - queen bed
All linen is supplied, except towels.
The open plan upstairs living area offers spectacular ocean views. It consists of a fully equipped kitchen, dining table and comfortable lounge. There is also a study and powder room.
Both sides of the home have elevated decking. The north deck steps out from the kitchen with a family Webber BBQ and offers a relaxing and sunny spot to sit. The south deck has sea views with outdoor table setting and chairs.
Downstairs is a second lounge, European laundry and bathroom. A private deck off the lounge and bedroom offers excellent views, even at ground level.
Be entertained with three TVs, board games, puzzles and books.
There is split-system air-conditioning upstairs and downstairs, with an additional wall heater for those cosy winter nights. All bedrooms have ceiling fans.
Outside is a good size yard and an established garden that provides a relaxing environment. Enjoy the citrus trees, apples and herbs. There is also an outdoor shower for rinsing off the sand after a swim.
A large carport accommodates multiple cars and/or boats with double lockable gates for added security.
The beach is only a few hundred metres stroll from C Views and there are plenty of walking tracks to explore. The Snowy River is ideal for fishing, swimming, stand up boarding, skiing, kite surfing, kayaking and canoeing.
- Entire property sleeps up to 10 people
- BBQ facilities
- Dogs allowed - view details
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Sunday to Thursday night - $350 per night
Friday and Saturday night - $400 per night
Weekly rate - $2,450
Minimum stay is 3 nights
Walk 220 metres to the beach
- East along Jorgensen Street nature strip
- South along Wakefield Street
- Cross Marine Parade
- Follow walkway down cliff and through foreshore
- Step onto beach at Snowy River