Surf Parade Beach House
Surf Parade Beach House is perfectly suited to your next beach holiday. It is located close to a pathway that leads to Inverloch's main surf beach and it is only a 2 minute drive into the town centre.
This beautifully furnished home features a large open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with polished floorboards. The fully-equipped kitchen has everything you need including a large fridge, electric stove and oven, dishwasher and plenty of cutlery and crockery. The living area features linen sofas, a large flat-screen TV, DVD player and stereo system. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
The home has 3 bedrooms and can comfortably sleep up to 6 people.
- Master bedroom - queen bed, built-in robes, ensuite bathroom with large shower and toilet
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, built-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet
- Bedroom 3 - two single beds with easy access to the bathroom
There is a third bathroom with shower above the bath, large vanity and separate toilet. The Continental-style laundry contains a washing machine, dryer, trough and ironing equipment.
Outside is paved entertaining area with gas BBQ, table, chairs and large umbrella. The garden is fully fenced with a secure front gate.
The home is cleaned to a high standard after each stay.
Surf Parade Beach House is the ideal holiday home for families, friends or groups, close to the beach and within easy reach of Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory.
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Dogs allowed - view details
- Wireless internet
Nightly rates from:
Week nights - from $220 per night
Friday and Saturday nights - from $320 per night
Walk 190 metres to the beach
- East along Surf Parade
- Cross Surf Parade at No. 114
- South along track through foreshore to beach