The Beach House
The Beach House at Sandy Point is located just a short stroll from the beach, park and shops.
The property is situated on a large corner block which is fully fenced and features a shady front verandah and BBQ.
Inside, the house includes a full kitchen, a lounge/dining room, separate family area and two bathrooms. Guests are well provided for with a host of features including 3 TVs (Foxtel TV channels available), DVD player, stereo, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and wood fire.
The home has 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 people.
- Bedroom 1 - one queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - one queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - one double bed
There is a full size cot and high chair available.
Linen is not provided, so guests will need to bring sheets and towels.
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Dogs allowed - view details
Nightly rates from:
Standard rate - $220 per night
Public holiday rate - $280 per night
Minimum stay periods:
Standard - 2 nights
Public holiday weekends - 3 nights
Melbourne Cup - 4 nights
Easter - 4 nights
Christmas holidays - one week (Sunday to Sunday)
Walk 350 metres to the beach
- Exit via gate facing Second Avenue
- South-west along Second Avenue
- South-east along Beach Parade
- Turn down path between numbers 74 and 76 Beach Parade
- South-west along path through foreshore and down to beach