Ambrose Cottage on the 90 Mile
Ambrose Cottage on the 90 Mile is one of the original beach houses in Paradise Beach, just an easy 5 minute walk to the pristine Ninety Mile Beach.
The living area of this home is decorated with photos and nautical memorabilia from the original owners who built it in 1956. There is a comfortable lounge room with large screen TV, a dining space with a 6 seat table, and a well-equipped kitchen with gas stove and oven, electric compact oven, microwave, fridge, appliances, crockery and cutlery.
This home has two bedrooms and one bathroom. It can comfortably sleep a family of up to 6 people.
- Bedroom 1 - queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - two sets of single bunks (4 beds)
Linen is not supplied. Please bring your own sheets, doonas, pillows and towels.
Ambrose Cottage on the 90 Mile has a large and secure yard with a gas BBQ and outdoor seating. Located just one street back from the beach, this cottage is ideal for a relaxing holiday.
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Dogs allowed - view details
Nightly rates from:
Off-peak - $145
School holidays and long weekends - $175
Enquire about our special deals.
Walk 370 metres to the beach
- North-east along Seventh Avenue
- South-east along Twenty Seventh Street
- North-east along The Boulevard
- Cross The Boulevard at No. 143
- South-east along track through foreshore to beach