Sorrento Treetops is a two storey family holiday home that is a short walk from the bay beach and Sorrento Sailing Couta Boat Club.
Upstairs is a spacious open plan living area which includes a comfortable lounge, a 6 seat dining table, and a fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. There is also a separate sitting room located at the top of the stairs. From the living area, walk out onto an elevated deck which surrounds the home on three sides. The deck has an outdoor dining setting with a BBQ and offers views through the treetops to the bay. External steps from the deck lead to the garden below.
Downstairs is an entrance hall which has stairs that go to the upper level. There is also a bathroom and laundry.
This home has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 people.
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs) - queen bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs) - double bed
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) - bunk bed
Walk 450 metres, via Tuckey Track, to the Sorrento Sailing Couta Boat Club and the beautiful bay beaches in the area.
Sorrento Treetops is located 1½ kilometres from the centre of Sorrento with its hotels, restaurants, cafes and shops. A short drive away are surf beaches, Point Nepean National Park, Peninsula Hot Springs and several golf courses.
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Dogs allowed - view details
Nightly rates from:
Sunday night to Friday night - $150 per night
Saturday - $200
Walk 500 metres to the beach
- South-west along shared driveway to Kinneil Street
- North-west along Kinneil Street
- North-east along Tuckey Track to Point Nepean Road
- Cross Point Nepean Road
- Along access road to Sorrento Sailing Couta Boat Club
- Through car park and along side of club buildings to Sorrento Front Beach