Seascape is a stunning Monte Vista apartment nestled in the heart of beautiful Sorrento.
The apartment offers two floors of luxury accommodation for discerning guests.
- Open plan living area
- Large lounge with beautiful garden and bay views, TV, DVD, Super Nintendo and games
- Contemporary gourmet kitchen and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Doors opening out to an alfresco BBQ area in a private courtyard
- Powder room with toilet
- Split system air-conditioning and heating
- Master bedroom with amazing bay views - king size bed, TV, walk-in robe, ensuite with shower and toilet. Doors open out onto the front balcony which overlooks the bay, where you can relax and enjoy breathtaking views of Sorrento and the bay.
- Bedroom 2 - a king size bed which can be split into two king singles
- Bedroom 3 - single over double bunk, king single with pull out trundle (sleeps 5 people)
- Bathroom - shower and bath
- Laundry - washing machine and dryer
- Ducted heating and cooling
- The front - a beautiful wide lawn and gazebo with bay views
- The back - private courtyard with BBQ
- Carport for one car plus an additional car space
Seascape is perfect for couples, families and adult groups aged over 25.
You will simply love the convenient location of Seascape. It is a short 300 metres walk to the front beach where you can bask in the sun. Or soak up the atmosphere of Sorrento village with chic boutiques, atmospheric coffee shops, gourmet restaurants, the Continental Hotel, Sorrento Hotel and Koonya Hotel, all just a few minutes walk from your door. You can also enjoy coastal walks, discover the rock pools at the ocean beach or catch the ferry to historic Queenscliff.
Your stay at Seascape will never be long enough!
- Entire property sleeps 9 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$1050 per night
15th December to 31st January - 7 nights
Easter - 4 nights
Long weekends - 3 nights
All other times - 2 nights
Tariff includes full linen and towels.
Walk 350 metres to the beach
- South along service road
- Cross Point Nepean Road at entrance to service road
- Follow path south and east along Point Nepean Road
- Cross Point Nepean Road at Esplanade
- East across foreshore to Sorrento Front Beach