Hop, Skip, Splash
Hop, Skip, Splash is a comfortable and spacious holiday home that is located just 150 metres from the beach.
The home includes these features:
- Formal lounge with 2 leather sofa beds, massage chair, gas heater, 55 inch TV, DVD
- Fully equipped spacious kitchen
- Open plan living with a dining room and second living room which includes a 55 inch TV, DVD player and a supply of DVDs
- Beautiful polished floorboards in the formal lounge and bedrooms
- Main family bathroom and second toilet
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Air-conditioning in the living areas, ducted heating for cooler months
There are 4 spacious bedrooms. This home can sleep up to 14 people in beds or 18 people if sofa beds are included.
- Bedroom 1 - 2 bunk beds with 2 pull-out trundles (sleeps 6)
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - queen bed
- Bedroom 4 - queen bed and single bunks (sleeps 4)
- Front lounge - 2 fold out sofa beds (sleeps 4)
Families are well catered for, with a portacot, high chair and pram available.
Outside the living space continues. The dining area has large doors that open out onto a scenic deck where you can enjoy alfresco entertaining complete with an outdoor setting, BBQ, fan and garden outlook. There is also an outdoor sunroom with couches, TV, and a table tennis table under the verandah.
The huge block is fully fenced. There is an outdoor shower with hot water and excellent vehicle access with plenty of room for cars, boat or jet ski.
This home is ideal as a couples' retreat, 2 or 3 families holidaying together, mature groups or those on golfing or fishing breaks.
Hop, Skip, Splash is located in Tootgarook, which is nestled between Rosebud and Rye. It offers a less hectic pace when the sun seekers hit the Mornington Peninsula.
You can see the water from this home's nature strip, and the beach and a boat ramp are only 150 metres away at the end of the street.
Across the road is a large recreational oval which is ideal for a game of cricket or football. The Tootgarook Market is held there on the fourth Sunday of each month with 250 stalls offering something for everyone. A short stroll takes you to playgrounds and the corner store.
- Entire property sleeps 18 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Pets allowed - view details
Nightly rates from:
High peak: 21 November to 8 December, 26 December to 3 January, Easter.
$520 - minimum stay is 4 nights during Easter, 7 nights other times.
Peak: 9 to 25 December, 4 to 31 January.
$420 - minimum stay is 2 nights in December, 7 nights in January.
Long weekends: February to November only.
$360 - minimum stay is 3 nights.
Mid: February, March, October to 20th November.
$280 - minimum stay is 2 nights.
Low: April to September.
$265 - minimum stay is 2 nights.
Rates based on 10 guests. Extra guests $30 each per night.
Tariffs include doonas, doona covers and pillows. Full linen hire is available for $50 per bed, otherwise guests will need to bring bed sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels.