Mirador is an inviting and relaxing retreat, just 150 metres from the sands of McCrae beach.
This character-filled home is perfect for one or two families and is well designed for privacy and comfort. It is set on a private block, with the seasonal Coburn Creek quietly trickling along the side of the property.
Mirador offers the following living spaces at street level (upstairs):
- Comfortable, air-conditioned, open-plan living area featuring high ceilings and plenty of light
- Separate dining area with seating for 8
- Fully equipped kitchen with new oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer
- Spacious sunken lounge with 42 inch TV, DVD player, CD player and delightful open fire
- A door that leads from the lounge onto decking with an outdoor table and tranquil views
- Laundry with washing machine and additional fridge
- Renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
There are two bedrooms upstairs. Outside the lounge room door, an external staircase leads downstairs to two more bedrooms, one with an ensuite. This downstairs area includes tea and coffee making facilities, making it ideal as a retreat for grandparents, teenagers or couples requiring privacy.
This home has 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people.
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs) - queen bed, split-system air-conditioning, bay views
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs) - 2 single beds
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) - double bed, TV, ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs) - single bed with trundle
There is ducted heating both upstairs and downstairs.
Outside facilities include:
- Shady deck with lovely treetop and creek views (seasonal), outdoor seating for 8, gas BBQ
- Off-street driveway parking for one car, a carport for another car, room for a boat or jet ski
- Rustic, scenic block with babbling creek (creek and yard are unfenced so may not suit families with young children)
Mirador is just a short 150 metre stroll from the picturesque sands of McCrae - close enough to hear the waves on the shore! Take a 3 minute walk to McCrae's stylish cafes and restaurants, including the newly renovated "Pavilion". Enjoy the short walk to McCrae Yacht Club, the McCrae Lighthouse, playground and historic McCrae Homestead.
- Entire property sleeps 8 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
High peak: 19 December to 9 January, Easter.
$500 - minimum stay is 4 nights Easter and 7 nights other times.
Peak: 1 to 18 December, 10 to 31 January.
$420 - minimum stay is 2 nights in December, 7 nights in January.
Mid: February to April, November.
$290 - minimum stay is 2 nights except long weekends (3 nights).
Off-peak: May to October.
$265 - minimum stay is 2 nights except long weekends (3 nights).
Tariffs are for up to 6 guests. Additional guests $30 each per night.
Tariffs include doonas, doona covers and pillows. Full linen hire is available for $50 per bed, otherwise guests will need to bring bed sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels.