Eco-Beach is a captivating hideaway with bay views, just 400 metres stroll from the beach.
From the moment you walk up the enchanting driveway at Eco-Beach, you will begin to feel the magic of this artist's retreat. It is positioned away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Dromana, surrounded by native gardens, fruit trees and hidden spots to relax and get back to basics.
Features of this home include:
- Polished floorboards and natural timber ceilings
- Original seaside artworks and beach theme throughout
- Open plan living area
- Living room with TV, DVD player, Clean Air wood heater, bay views
- Large, fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar and seating
- Dining room with bay views
- Study nook
- Main bathroom with shower and toilet
- Laundry with washing machine
- Upstairs retreat with a sofa bed (sleeps 2), ceiling fan, bay views
- Split system air-conditioning and heating (upstairs and downstairs)
The home has 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 12 people:
- Master bedroom - queen bed, ceiling fan, TV, split system air-conditioning, walk-in robe, ensuite with shower over bath and toilet, balcony with sitting area, table and umbrella, bay views and views over garden
- Bedroom 2 - double bed, built-in-robes, bay views
- Bedroom 3 - double bed, built-in-robes, bay views
- Bedroom 4 - double bed, single bed with trundle (sleeps 4)
Families are welcome. A portacot (please bring your own linen) and high-chair are available.
The creative flow continues outside this home:
- Plenty of outdoor areas to eat, relax, entertain or meditate
- Wrap around verandah with bay views, day-bed, alfresco dining setting close to BBQ area
- Gas plumbed Weber BBQ, outdoor sink with hot and cold water
- Large deck with outdoor table and shade umbrellas
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Character-filled garden with imaginative wonders around every corner
- Veggie patch and sensory garden with amazing smells
- Fruit trees - lemon, lime, apples, olives plus more!
- Winding stepping stones, nature swing
- Deck and fire pit
- Off street parking for 4 to 5 cars or a boat and jet ski
- Fully fenced yard
- Eco-friendly property with solar panels, Clean Air wood burner, native plants and wildlife
Eco-Beach is perfect for couples, families, mature groups, artists and nature lovers. Sorry, strictly no parties or schoolies.
- Entire property sleeps 12 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Dogs allowed - view details
Nightly rates from:
High peak: 18 December to 10 January, Easter.
$1050 - minimum stay is 7 nights during December and January, 4 nights during Easter.
Peak: 11 to 31 January, long weekends from February to November.
$800 - minimum stay is 7 nights in January, 3 nights long weekends
Mid: February to 17 December, excluding long weekends.
$650 - minimum stay is 2 nights.
Rates are for up to 8 guests. Extra guests $40 per person per night.
Last minute discounts apply for stays within the next 7 days.
Tariffs include doonas, doona covers, pillows, pillowcases and tea towels. Full linen hire is available for $40 per bed, otherwise guests will need to bring bed sheets and towels.
House and property plan
Walk 460 metres to the beach
- North-west along Pasley Street
- Cross Clarendon Street
- North-west along unformed and formed sections of Pasley Street
- South-west along Latrobe Parade for 80 metres
- North-west along track through Latrobe Reserve
- Cross Point Nepean Road
- Follow path between public toilets to beach