Oceanscape Apartment is a modern beach property that offers uninterrupted ocean views over Portland Bay from its elevated and central location.
This beautifully furnished two storey retreat consists of a downstairs open plan living area with comfortable couches, a 4 seat dining table and fully equipped kitchen. Floor to ceiling windows offer harbour views from this space.
Upstairs are 2 bedrooms which can sleep up to 5 people.
- Main bedroom - queen bed, huge windows, private balcony with a table and spectacular views
- Second bedroom - two single beds
- A trundle bed is available on request
A toilet is located downstairs while upstairs is a combined bathroom and laundry with a second toilet.
Covered off-street parking is available at the back door of the apartment.
Spend hours watching the activity on the harbour, including yachts, sailing boats, commercial fishing boats, cruise ships and tugs bringing international ships into the port. Whales can sometimes be spotted frolicking in the bay.
Oceanscape Apartment is conveniently located within a 5 minute walk of the beach, harbour, Portland Cable Tram and a large collection of shops, restaurants and cafes in the heart of Portland.
With its laid back coastal vibe, Oceanscape Apartment is the perfect retreat for couples or families looking for a relaxing getaway on the coast that is close to all that Portland has to offer.
- Entire property sleeps 5 people
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$170 to $230
Walk 430 metres to the beach
- Cross Tyers Street
- South along Bentinck Street
- Cross Bentinck Street south of Henty Street
- East across parkland to Portland Cable Tram stop
- Cross tram tracks and down steps to Lee Breakwater Road
- Across foreshore and down to beach