Kista by Sea
Kista by Sea is a modern two storey holiday home with water views.
Located just 100 metres from the water's edge, this property offers stunning views across the bay towards Melbourne. Imagine yourself relaxing on the deck with a glass of wine or getting cosy on the couch for a spot of Netflix.
Features of this home include:
- Split-system air-conditioning on both levels
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- A large upstairs entertaining deck with relaxing chairs, a BBQ and views
- A spacious living area with a large TV, DVD player, Chromecast, board games and Nintendo Wii
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, soda stream and coffee machine (beans supplied)
- Two bathrooms - one upstairs ensuite with a spa bath, one downstairs bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Secure vehicle parking in the lock-up garage
This home has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people.
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs) - queen bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs) - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) - queen bed
- Living area - double futon (recommended for 1 adult or 2 children)
Bed linen, bath towels and toiletries are supplied.
- Entire property sleeps 8 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Dogs allowed - view details
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Standard rate is $300 per night.
Discounts available for extended stays.
Minimum stay of 2 nights. Longer minimum stays apply during peak periods.
Walk 110 metres to the beach
- Cross Sunset Boulevard
- East along Sunset Boulevard
- North along track between properties at No. 101 and No. 102 Sunset Boulevard
- Cross The Esplanade
- North across foreshore reserve to the beach