Just a two minute walk to the patrolled surf beach and SLSC.
Alice's Palace holiday house is in Ocean Grove's golden triangle, on the beach side of the main road. It is one of the closest properties to the Surf Life Saving Club and main surf beach, and a short walk to shops and the river.
Newly renovated in October 2017, it's sunny, relaxed and elegant.
Everyone is welcome at Alice's Palace - couples, small groups, families with kids, business travellers, and LGBTQI friendly.
This large unit / townhouse is set over 2 levels. The living area and one bathroom is downstairs, while upstairs are 3 bedrooms, a balcony and second bathroom.
The downstairs open-plan living area includes a gas log fire, big L-shaped leather lounge suite, 55 inch TV, Chromecast, bluetooth soundbar and DVD library. There is an 8 seat dining table and a well-equipped kitchen with full-size fridge, dishwasher, microwave, stove and oven.
The living area leads out to a deck and native garden with outdoor furniture and BBQ.
All beds and mattresses are new and the property can sleep up to 7 people:
- Main bedroom - one queen bed
- 2nd bedroom - two long single beds that can be locked together to form a king size bed
- 3rd bedroom - one queen bed and one standard single bed atop a low-line bunk
Included is fast NBN Wi-Fi, linen and bath towels. Check-out is at 12pm.
There is a communal lawn area out the front which is perfect for kids to play on. It has an awesome native garden with lots of shade trees at the rear.
You will simply love the convenient location of Alice's Palace:
- Two minute walk to the patrolled section of Ocean Grove's main surf beach, Surf Life Saving Club and Dunes Cafe.
- Short walk across to the Barwon River and shops. Longer walk to the Barwon River along the beach.
- In the middle of the Bellarine taste trail delights including fantastic local wineries, boutique breweries and olive groves.
- There are 16 golf courses close-by and 30 minutes to the Great Ocean Road.
- One hour and 20 minutes from Melbourne GPO and 20 minutes from Geelong.
- Entire property sleeps 7 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
Nightly rates from:
$199 to $520 per night
Single nights available Sunday to Thursday from May to August.
2 night minimum most other times of year.
4 night minimum over Easter.
7 night minimum during Christmas and January holiday period.
3 night minimum during other public holiday/long weekends.